Join our Tuesday Twilight League!
May 1st through September 18th (end date may vary due to aerification process & weather)
- Format: Two person best ball, Match Play (each play own ball, mark down best score)
- Fees: $25 League Fee
- Rates: $25 to ride (this is a shotgun so you must ride)
- Curveball Format: We will have a random format change 4 weeks out of the regular season. Formats could be: Shamble, Scramble, Alternate Shot ect. You will be notified of the format change by email and rules will be provided via email.
- League Layout: We will have an American League and a National League. A.L. will have matches against each other within their league throughout the season for seeding for the playoffs; same for the National League.
- Scoring: This will remain the same. Win= 3 pts/Tie=2 pts/Participation= 1 pt
*You will receive a weekly email with standings and pairings for the next week
- Handicapping: first two (2) weeks be will be used to determine your team’s handicap. Attendance is very important these weeks. We will then split up teams by handicap into an American League and a National League format.
- Attendance: If you have a scheduling conflict, please notify Shane Nicholas firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible so your opponent can be notified. Your team needs to have 14 attendance points to be eligible for the playoffs.
- Subs: if you bring a substitute, your team will forfeit half of the team handicap for the night’s match.
- Playoffs: We will have a single elimination bracket that will include all teams that are eligible for the playoffs. Each match will be an A.L. Team vs. a N.L. Team and we’ll see which league can bring home the Championship. If you are eliminated from the playoffs feel free to come out and play throughout.
View Signup Sheet